Ultratooth Implants: The Gold Standard for Tooth Replacement
Currently, approximately 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth. Tooth replacement options, like dentures, bridges, and traditional implants offer a much-needed service to such people, replacing their missing teeth with innovative alternatives. But are they as effective as the Ultratooth in Orlando? This article explores the gold standard of tooth replacement: Ultratooth implants.
What Is Ultratooth?
Ultratooth is the only FDA-approved tooth replacement treatment option in today’s market that has proven to withstand daily routine activities like biting, laughing, and chewing. Compared to the traditional dental implant procedure, which can be quite lengthy, getting an Ultratooth implant can take as short a time as a single visit with a cosmetic surgeon. What’s more, you are guaranteed a permanent solution for your missing tooth and no downtime.
The most notable feature of the Ultratooth implant is that its implantation is immediate. You can have your new teeth within 24 hours, which is pretty impressive.
Ultratooth Vs. Traditional Implants
Dentists are recommending dental implants for patients with missing teeth, and with good reason. Thanks to recent technological improvements, dental implant procedures have become more efficient and as affordable as tooth replacement treatments.
The Ultratooth implant differs from traditional dental implants in that the procedure to affix it is significantly shorter. Think about it; you get the same natural-looking, strong, and durable dental implants at only a fraction of the duration of a traditional implant procedure.
Benefits of Ultratooth Dental Implants
Ultratooth dental implants are considered a reliable alternative for people with tooth loss problems. Besides the shorter treatment period, the procedure offers other benefits that include:
- Improved bone quality and density
- Restores your natural-looking smile
- Makes you look more appealing, improving your self-confidence
- A fast and reliable tooth replacement strategy
- Involves few visits with your cosmetic surgery, making it convenient for people with busy schedules.
The Implant Process
Normally, the traditional tooth replacement procedures involve numerous appointments with your cosmetic surgeon together with other lengthy procedures that include:
- Replacing your missing tooth with an implant made out of titanium metal.
- Once this artificial device is surgically fitted into your gum bone, an abutment will be attached to your implant to serve as a connector between the implant and the artificial tooth.
- You will then be required to make an additional appointment with your cosmetic surgeon after a couple of weeks to replace your temporary crown with a permanent one.
You will definitely agree that this process is quite long. Fortunately, due to advancements in the world of dentistry, you can now have your missing tooth replaced with just a single office visit to your dentist. All this is thanks to the FDA-approved Ultratooth dental implant procedure.
If missing teeth are getting in the way or lowering your quality of life, getting Ultratooth dental implants in Florida is just the answer you need. Consult Jose Marcano, DMD, a highly experienced cosmetic dentist at the Orlando Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, today and set up an appointment. With a single visit to the office, you are guaranteed a long-lasting solution for your lost teeth.