What Some of the Best Full-Face Motorcycle Helmets Are
If you are shopping for a motorcycle helmet, a full-face helmet is likely the right choice for you. Whether you are looking at men’s or women’s motorcycle helmets on sale, there are a few styles including full-face, open-face, modular and half helmets. Of these, the full-face helmets offer the best protection. Since most serious crashes include facial impact, having that extra layer of defense is important.
Table of Contents
Top Brands That Offer Some of Best Full Face Motorcycle Helmets
If you want to find a great full-face helmet, you may want to start by looking at a few of the best brands. While there are many manufacturers producing high-quality, protective helmets, there are a few brands that stand above the others. These are some of the best options available:
- Arai: This Japanese brand started in 1926. They have a lot of history making hand-built helmets that stand up to the most intense safety standards. Along with Shoei, this brand is often viewed as the top option. They are relatively expensive, but you can be confident you will be getting one of the best motorcycle helmets on the market.
- Shoei: Shoei is also Japanese and relatively old. They are a little more innovative in terms of features than Arai (although that brand would argue those innovations compromise safety). Again, this is a relatively expensive line of helmets. However, if you have the budget, Shoei and Arai should be at the top of your list.
- Bell: Bell made the first full-face helmet ever. They make a wide range of helmet options today. However, their full-face offerings are still excellent. Bell is significantly more affordable than Arai or Shoei. However, the quality and safety aren’t quite as good (while still being very good!)
- HJC: Of the listed brands, HJC is the newest. However, they have established themselves as a great option. Again, this is a more affordable brand compared to the premium, Japanese competitors. Nonetheless, you will get a great helmet if you choose to go with HJC.
Best Brands of Women’s Motorcycle Jackets
Staying safe on your bike isn’t just about having a good helmet. You also need a proper riding jacket. This will help protect you against the road if you are ever in a crash. If you are looking for the best women’s motorcycle jacket for your needs, the following brands will work for you:
- Joe Rocket: This brand makes a wide range of women’s motorcycle jackets. They have some leather options as well as some synthetic ones.
- Tourmaster: As the name implies, these jackets are perfect for touring and adventure riding. Most of them are synthetic with lots of features and pickets.
- Alpinestars: This is another varied brand. They are a little more expensive than the above two. However, you can be confident you’ll find something you love.
Order a Full-Face Helmet and Jacket Today
Explore these brands of helmets and jackets today. When you shop for the best brands, you will always find something that is perfect for your needs. The right gear can make a big difference to your riding experience. So, look for the right items today.