Microdermabrasion: Revealing the Beauty Underneath Your Skin
Microdermabrasion is an advanced skin treatment that can cleanse, exfoliate, and illuminate any type of skin. A lot of people consider Santa Clarita microdermabrasion because of the many benefits it offers. It can uncover fresh skin without the risk of scaring. When you visit a facility that offers this treatment, you will go through an evaluation to determine if this procedure is right for you. Microdermabrasion is ideal for reducing wrinkles, reducing acne scars, decreasing pore size, treating hyperpigmentation, and eliminating brown spots.
Table of Contents
How Microdermabrasion Works
Microdermabrasion gently eliminates the skin’s outer layer. It uses tiny crystals to break up dead skin cells, revealing a smoother and softer version of the skin. Your aesthetician will gently work the crystals into your skin using a handheld device. It can get rid of dead skin from your neck and face without damaging the healthy skin underneath.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is popular because of the following benefits it provides:
- Improved skin health. With microdermabrasion, your skin will glow on the outside while staying healthy inside. Your dermatologist will use a combination of vacuum suction and a diamond-tipped exfoliation to increase blood flow and lymphatic circulation within your skin. Thus, it allows for the delivery of more oxygen and nutrients into your skin cells, improving skin health and elasticity.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines. Microdermabrasion can help decrease the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. This occurs by getting rid of the epidermis’ top layer which in turn eliminates the dead skin cells around wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cell turnover generation. With age, your cell turnover tends to slow down, making your skin look tired and dull. Microdermabrasion stimulates collagen as well as accelerates cell renewal and turnover. Because of this process, the skin will create newer, younger-looking skin layers.
- Improved skin care product absorption. Regular microdermabrasion can increase the absorption of skin care products, that in turn, increases product efficacy. This benefit is important for those who are using skincare products to target specific skin concerns.
- Reduced pore size. Microdermabrasion does not only unclog pores and clear congestion but also decreases the size of your skin pores. Although age and genetics often determine pore size, the latter is susceptible to enlargement because of some external factors like high oil flow, poor hygiene, and inflammation. Microdermabrasion makes use of exfoliation to ensure your skin pores are clean. Because of this, it can help reduce inflammation, controls the flow of excess oil, and improve skin hygiene.
Learn more about the skin care routine you should about for better and glowing skin, on this website: www.womenhealthexercise.com