How to Fix Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] on Your MS Outlook?
Various problems can occur when you are trying to send an email via MS Outlook, and one of those problems is this error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. These types of email errors are not only associated with MS Outlook, but c also happens with the other email service providers. So, each service provider has its type of error ad with MS outlook different errors can arise. These errors are quite rare, so when they appear on your computer screen, most people don’t know what to do. So, what you need to do is to understand these errors and the different ways you can fix them. Even if you don’t know them, you can at least look up to them online, for different guides that can help you remove these errors.
Table of Contents
Why does error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurs
This error is common when the STMP servers are unable to connect, and there can be a lot of other reasons for this error to arise. When this error appears on your computer screen, you are unable to send an email. And every time you try to send an email, this error appears on your computer screen. This error can be easily removed by a couple of different tricks that you can try on your own. Before going out to an MS service centre, you can give it a try yourself. But to understand an error and to fix that you have to know what exactly is causing that error. Here are a few things that can be the reason behind this error.
- The main reason is the problem between the STMP servers.
- This error can also occur when you are using an outdated version of MS Outlook.
- Wrong instalment of your MS Software.
- This may also be happening when your record settings need to be fixed.
- Cookies and cache on your browser or just your MS Outlook may also be the reason behind this specific error.
Fixing this error
By knowing all the possible reasons behind this error, you can easily have it fixed. Fixing this error is very easy, but it might take you a while in trying all the tricks. To recover your email, you need to try the following tricks
Update your MS outlook
Usually when your email isn’t going through, and an error like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] appears on your computer screen, the reason behind it can be the outdated version of your MS Outlook. So, what you need to do right here is to install a newer version or just update it to the newer version of MS Outlook, having an outdated version of MS Office can also cause a problem with the other applications of Microsoft too, so it is better to keep your MS Office updated. You can update your MS Office by following these steps.
- Open the Microsoft application on your computer.
- Click on the files option on the top left corner of your computer screen,
- This will open the files drop-down menu for you, and you can choose the “account” from that menu.
- The product information menu will lead you right up to the update option for your MS Office.
- Click the update option and allow the new version of the MS Office to be downloaded.
- Restart your computer because after every such update you need to do that. Once your computer starts again, you can check if the error is still there or not.
Fixing the issue through the control panel
This method is another very effective way to get rid of this error when you are trying to send an email. Why this method might be effective is because sometimes your MS Outlook or whole office needs to be repaired and that can be done through the control panel on your computer. Following is how you can do it
- When you open up your computer, you need to click on the start button present on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Look for the control panel in the all programs search bar.
- Open up the control panel and go to the programs and features option present on it.
- Go to the “uninstall application’ option in the control panel.
- A list of all the available applications and programs will appear on your screen.
- Go to the MS Outlook 365 from within that list and left-click on the option.
- Select the change option and further on the whole process will be guided to you by instructions that appear on the screen.
- Restart your computer after it again and now if the problem persists then you will have to go for the other methods to fix this issue.
Remove the duplicate accounts
Duplicate accounts are allowed by the MS Outlooks itself, so it’s not a problem to have multiple accounts on the MS outlook unless it becomes a problem. This error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] when it occurs on your computer screen might be because of the reason that you have multiple accounts of your outlook. So, to get rid of these errors, you have to get rid of the multiple accounts on your MS Outlook. following is how you can remove the accounts on the multiple account MS Outlook
- Open up the MS Outlook on your computer.
- Go to the files option on the top left corner of the MS Outlook.
- When the drop-down menu opens up on your screen, you have to select the account setting options.
- Go to the email option of this setting and choose the email account you want to be removed from your MS Outlook. in this case choose the email account that you don’t use so often and the one that is not used for official purposes.
- You will see a remove button on your screen, and you need to click on that button to get rid of that account.
- A confirmation dialogue box will appear on your screen to confirm if you want to get rid of that MS Outlook email account from your device.
With that done the duplicate account is gone from that device, and the next thing you can do now is to check if your email is going through without the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] appearing on your computer screen. If the error is resolved, then this was the reason behind it. You can, later on, add that account on your MS Outlook again or can log in occasionally for a time to avoid this error again. But if this is the real issue behind this error, you will have to avoid logging in to multiple accounts while sending an important email.
So, these are some of the ways you will be able to get rid of this error. The moment the main issue behind this error is resolved, the email will easily be able to pass through your account. If none of the methods aver is working for you can look for some of the other methods as well. And if nothing you see online is working then in that case, you will need to contact your MS Office service provider and can have this problem looked into. You don’t usually have to go to that extreme, and the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] can be resolved with the above-mentioned tricks very easily.